Jul 18, 2014

CCS University B.Ed special practical 2008-2013

The students of B.Ed 2008-09, 2011-12, 2012-13 have chance to complete their degree, if their degree is pending because of they were absent in practical examination, now they can apply by 23/07/2014.

The candidates can submit the application form in meerut university’s campus “Gopniya vibagh”. The CCS special examination will be held in August. The last date for submitting application is July 23.Published for ccsuniversity.blogspot.in

Actually, Chaudhary Charan Singh (CCS) University B. Ed practical session 2008-09 third round and B.Ed. Session 2011-12, 2012-13 for left students conducting by CCSU.
There are lots of students who did not appear in the main examination so their degree still pending, now from all these session, students can appear they have to submit special examination fee Rs.1500/- by or before 23 July, 2014.

CCS University B.Ed special practical how to apply?

C.C.S. B.Ed special practical application from will be submitted in campus’s “Gopniya Vibagh”,for applying students must attest the application from their college and then submit fee in university campus’s Allahabad Bank branch (ONLY) through bank chlan and then submit application form to university.

The process will be continued till 23 July, 2014. The students are required to submit their forms along with the last dates to the prescribed schedule. The forms after 23/07/2014 will not be accepted in any case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello sir
I have completed my bed exam last year for 2012-13 session from chetram sharma college noida . When result got declared online my practical marks were not available at mark sheet . When I have complained in college they told me when physical mark sheet will come it will be corrected there . since last four months I am waiting for my mark sheet and all the time college is saying that University has not sent the mark sheet to college . At the same time they have given mark sheet to few of students . I am not getting sure how this can be possible that few students got there mark sheets and other is still waiting and even we are not aware about our practical marks . We have complained so many times about college behaviour to university but no action has been taken it is really very shameful. I could not get admission and I am not able to pursue my career anywhere because I have no mark sheet . Please do the needful and let my know how I will get my bed marksheet and degree.